So many Sweat Pink’ers and Sweat Pink friends participated in prAna’s Take the Leap into Spring 30 days of yoga challenge and we were so amazed and humbled by the amazing posts, inspiration and encouragement we saw from each of you. It wasn’t just the beautiful yoga poses, the scenery, the camera angles or even the cute yoga pants that made us love y’all so much, it was the community. We loved how much you all encouraged, motivated and inspired one another to truly Take the Leap and challenge yourselves and your yoga practice.
Thank you from the very bottom of our hears to the entire Sweat Pink family for making this challenge SO AMAZING.
Please join us in congratulating Christiana from Spilling Coffee N Dropping Things. She is our very lucky winner!! WOO HOO!!!
Christiana, we hope you’re as excited as we are for YOU – you’re about to get decked out in some super cute, super amazing new prAna gear.
Of course we also want to say YOU ROCK to a few of our prAna bloggers and yoga challenge leaders who went ABOVE and beyond the call of duty. And if you’re not already following them on social media, well, why the heck not? They are superstars….and because of that will be receiving a box o’ goodies from prAna and access to prAna’s influencer program.
- Brittany Suell, BrittanySuell.com – follow her on Instagram and Twitter if you aren’t already. Her designs and yoga poses will knock your socks off!
- Lora Hogan, LoraHogan.com – make sure you follow Lora’s beautiful posts and images on Instagram and Twitter. She’s a lovely soul who will make you want to grab your mat and say ohm!
- Becky, Olives N Wine – a runner, yogi, healthy food enthusiast, furbaby mama and mama to be, she’s definitely a gal you oughta follow – check her out on Twitter and Instagram
- Angela, Happy Fit Mama – Angela is a twin mom and mom to a chocolate lab. She’s a personal trainer, fitness junkie and holds a special place in her heart for yoga and running. You def need to follow this active, fun mama on Instagram and Twitter.
- Jamaica, Rarax3 – Jamaica (aka Rara) is a fitness lover and aspiring world traveler. She’s originally from Micronesia and plans to someday run the world. She always has a smile on her face and seems to always be having the most fun. Check her out on Instagram and Twitter.
- Kathleen, She Rocks Fitness – Katie is a personal trainer, yogi, runner living in the great state of Texas! Keep up with Katie on Instagram and Twitter and check out all of her inspiringly beautiful photos!
- Jill Conyers, JillConyers.com – Jill is a mom of two, ultra runner, yogi and lover of gluten free and plant centric meals. Follow her beautiful journey on Instagram and Twitter.
Congrats to the entire Sweat Pink fam for rockin’ this challenge. Keep the yoga up and most importantly keep Taking the Leap!
Jamie & Alyse
PS – if you want to tell us what you thought about the challenge or have suggestions to make it better, take our quick survey here.