If you've been cruising around our new and improved website lately, you might have noticed our beautiful Sweat Pink Chapter page! We're making thoughtful changes at Fit Approach and focusing on the heart of our community: YOU.
We want to bring our ambassadors together over their shared love of yoga, running, cycling, and whatever else fuels their sweaty weeks. We also want to empower our chapter leaders with all of the necessary tools to make monthly events fun and rewarding, which means we'll be employing more resources on our team to help plan workouts and Sip N' Sweats.
We love seeing you sweat together and empower each other through your love of health and fitness. In fact, we love it SO MUCH that we want to be a teensy bit responsible for those exercise endorphins too! This is why we've revamped, restructured, and improved our Sweat Pink Chapters - to add more value and FUN to your local chapter experience.
It's true - it's now a paid membership program, but for $75/year, it's a pretty sweet Deal for all of the perks that come with it.
Your membership includes:
- Opportunities to partner with brands for paid campaigns!
- Monthly workouts with your local Sweat Pink Chapter!
- 15% off EMPOWER retreat registrations (up to $75 value)
- 15% off EMPOWER race registrations (up to $15 value)
- Sweat Pink Tank Top ($25 value)
- 1-month HIIT yoga subscription, starting June 1 ($10 value)
- Swag bag from our favorite partners ($100 value and up)
- Bi-monthly networking meet-ups with local women in your community
- $5 of your registration fee goes towards Girls on the Run
- Exclusive discounts and offers from our partners
Not a part of the #sweatpink community yet? You'll also receive automatic acceptance into the community with the purchase of your year-long membership.
Still want to join us for our monthly meetups? Please do! We want you to see the value in the membership before you commit. Join us for the next event in your city - you can find all of the details here.
Ready to join a chapter or put your city on the map? Start here!
You might also like...
Hi! I’m Gracie Gregory, a student and superfan of Flex & Flow HIIT Yoga. My boyfriend jokes that I should wear a sandwich board for the…
In March, the Atlantic printed an article on being busy. Apparently, busy-ness has become a status symbol and Americans equate it with prest…
Stay in touch
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to stay up
to date on the latest in our community!