Do you sweat pink and sweat it proud?
Do you have a passion for inspiring others on their journeys to health? Do you believe that strong is the new skinny, pink is the new black, and that a positive attitude and whole foods are a healthier route to happiness than self-loathing and 100-calorie snack packs?
If you answered yes to all the questions above, you are an ideal candidate for becoming a Sweat Pink™ Ambassador!
Who are Sweat Pink™ ambassadors?
- Enthusiastic health nuts who love sweating and eating well, but can also appreciate the finer things in life (chocolate, cheese, wine...)
- Natural leaders. They motivate those around them to achieve their best, and set an example of healthy, positive living. They set up running clubs for their friends, and organize gym dates early in the morning or after work. They get their co-workers to try yoga, and to order fruit instead of donuts for meetings.
- Passionate. Whether they go gaga for green smoothies or tear up the floor every day at Zumba, there's something about living well that really gets them going, and their enthusiasm is infectious.
- Curious. Always looking out for the latest fitness or foodie craze, eager to learn, connect, share, and discover.
Why become a Sweat Pink™ ambassador?
- Inspire others. You can make huge changes in people's lives by being their champion, encouraging them to get off the couch and chase their goals.
- Get connected. As an ambassador, you'll gain a whole network of motivating, inspiring, well-connected people like yourself.
- Gain exposure. Whether you're working on your own blog, developing a personal brand, or just trying to raise awareness in your family / workplace / community about healthy living, you'll gain visibility and a whole new audience of like-minded people.
- Pink swag! Ambassadors get all sorts of discounted and free pink swag for themselves and to share with their communities.
Apply to become an ambassador here.
Being a Sweat Pink™ ambassador means enjoying a cold one every now and then (like after running Nike Women's Marathon!)