We may not be entirely ready, but it’s time to hit the refresh button for fall!
To help us do that, we’re diving in this week to all the bubbles with the Sparkling Detox challenge with Gerolsteiner! Your challenge, should you choose to accept it (and you totally should), is to swap out all of your beverages for the week of September 11-15 with Gerolsteiner Sparkling Mineral Water! It’s just that easy. And the results will be amazing!
Join the detox’s Facebook group to get all the pro tips on nutrition and fitness throughout the challenge from expert Ariane Hundt. You can get your Gerolsteiner supply online from jet.com and Sam’s club or check local availability here.
We get asked a lot about our daily routine. The Sweat Pink team is based all over the country. Some of us run a yoga studio, one of us has a baby, one of us willingly runs 100 miles at a time (the rest of us drink wine and cheer her on from the finish line), all of us travel… It leads to very different but busy and interesting days for all of us. We decided to give y’all a special ticket to see what a day in the life of the Sweat Pink team members is like. And because we’re overachievers (and oh-so humble about it 😜), we started amping up for the Detox and brought our favorite hydration companion, a bottle or 5 of Gerolsteiner Sparkling Mineral Water, along for the ride. Hydration is absolutely the key to all the sweat, all the selfies, all the creative ideas, all the brainstorming, and all the smiles.
If you missed the Instagram stories, check out what each member of our team gets into in a day…
I had such a blast taking the Fit Approach IG community through a day in my life. My IG stories takeover was on a Wednesday, one of my busiest days of the week, and a day that during which I really need to hydrate! Thankfully, I carried Gerolsteiner Sparkling Mineral Water with me all day long to fulfill my hydrating needs and more!
I rose with the sun and a cold glass of Gerolsteiner before hitting the trails in Portland’s Forest Park for some salty miles. Those bubbles will wake you right up!
After the trail run, it was time to GSD at a local coffee shop that also has the best homemade cashew milk (dreamy!). Before I got my coffee on, I got my Gerolsteiner on to not only hydrate, but to replace all the minerals I sweated out on the trails and add in magnesium to support my soon to be sore muscles. Then it was off to Flex & Flow to teach the noon power hour.
Running, GSDing, and teaching can work up an appetite so I fixed up a big bowl of all the veggies, beans, and eggs with a tall order of Gerolsteiner to stay on track with my hydration goals.
I finished up my day back at my favorite place to be, the Flex & Flow studio. I took a sweaty HIIT & Flow class and taught the Active Restoration class - one of my favorites because I basically get to do all the poses and deep stretches with the class (heavenly!).
My day felt busy, but balanced thanks to having Gerolsteiner on hand at all times. It was a reminder to stay hydrated and a reminder that I don’t necessarily need an extra cup of coffee. A simple legs up the wall pose and a cold bottle of Gerolsteiner Sparkling Mineral Water can always give me the boost that I need. I definitely sparkled on right through my long day!
Labor Day weekend I traveled home to Asheville, NC, for the wedding of one of my oldest friends. We’ve been friends since we were 6! We went to middle school, high school, and college together. And now she, too, lives in the PNW. I absolutely love where I’m from, and I love any chance I get to travel home. I had a full day in Asheville on Friday for some fun, work, sweat, and wedding weekend celebrating!
- 8:30am: I kicked the day off with a sweaty and humid run around the neighborhood and lake near my house. Followed by absolutely chugging Gerolsteiner Sparkling Mineral Water after sweating that much…
- 10:30am: After waking up my body, it was time to wake up my mind and get the creative juices flowing. I hopped on my computer to get some work done while eating breakfast.
- 12pm: I had an idea of what to get Jacqui and David as a wedding present, but had to go pick it up. They’re big sports fans and throw a lot of game watching parties. So I got them a platter with a special place for dip from an amazing gallery in Biltmore Village.
- 1pm: I was planning on going to one of the sweatiest yoga classes ever, and forgot my favorite sweat-absorbent mat or even a yoga towel. So I stopped by the local lululemon store to say hi to friends and pick up a mat towel.
- 2pm: Time for yoga! The teacher I did my YTT with teaches a Friday afternoon Hot Ashtanga 2 Mix class. We jam out to a playlist of her teenage son’s creation and move through a second series-inspired flow that gets so funky.
- 3:30pm: The sweat has never been more real. Thank goodness for my new towel, Victory Band headband, and bottle of Gerolsteiner!
- 3:45pm: By the time I get home, I’m ravenous and desperately thirsty. I sit on the deck with a plate full of grilled veggies, quinoa salad, and a huge bottle of Gerolsteiner.
- 5pm: The rest of the afternoon / evening is spent online working.
- 8pm: The wedding weekend kicked off with a dessert and cocktail party downtown after the rehearsal dinner. Luckily I’m pretty simple when it comes to getting ready. All I need is my eye makeup trio (eye liner, eye shadow, mascara), deodorant (if and when I remember), Gerolsteiner (gotta hydrate!), brushing my teeth, and my favorite organic face cream. And we can’t forget the killer dress and heels!
After weeks, months even, of traveling, I’m so happy to be back in ATX! Well, almost. We enjoyed a stay at Lake Travis for the holiday weekend, which was so relaxing and beautiful! Labor Day, as most every day, had to kick off with double fisting coffee and Gerolsteiner Sparkling Mineral Water. Caffeine and hydration, the best wake up combo!
We of course had to enjoy some time in the sun to celebrate the last unofficial weekend of summer. My toddler is at an age where she is so curious and adventurous. She has us exploring everywhere all day long! Thank goodness for sparkling mineral water to keep us hydrated, especially as that Texas heat kicks in. When my active baby takes a nap, that means mama gets some down time. I love listening to a podcast on my AfterShokz while reclining on The Beam, which feels so great after carrying around a growing baby (ripped mom arms are a real thing, y’all!).
After grocery shopping for the week (any other meal planners out there??), it’s time for yoga and an evening walk with the fam and sunset.
Finish out a perfect Labor Day with some Gerolsteiner and homemade bruschetta, and this day is complete!
Friday mornings are typically my mornings off! I don’t have any teaching obligations and can usually carve out a little time for myself - which typically means I’m either attending a yoga class at the studio (they can’t keep me away!) or I’m out on the trails running! I love starting my day with a healthy activity as it really puts me in the right mindset for the rest of my day. After I sweat, I typically make my way home to play with Abbie (my adorable vizsla dog - ahem, @abbiethevizsla on Instagram), grab some eats and get to work! By late afternoon, I’m back in the studio teaching and connecting with my favorite Flex & Flow community!
5:30am: WAKE UP! It’s time to get up and get ready to sweat!
6:00 am: Yoga at Flex & Flow. I love to start my day off on the right foot.
7:30 am: Drinking Gerolsteiner to replenish my body, while making breakfast
8:00 am: Power up the laptop and start crushing some emails! There’s nothing like the earlier morning hours to really get things DONE!
10:30 am: After a couple hours of work, it’s time for a little mid morning stretch! Abbie and I always head out to the park to play ball and stretch our legs.
12:00 pm: After getting up so early, I’m always ready to eat lunch. I usually throw together a healthy and quick salad, sandwich, or leftovers from the night before and eat while listening to one of my favorite podcasts and drinking my favorite Sparkling Mineral Water (ahem, Gerolsteiner!)
12:30 pm: Back to work! Time to boot up the laptop and get things done!
2:00 pm: Quick run around the track with Abbie to get the legs moving and juices flowing!
4:00 pm: I make my way to Flex & Flow to teach some of my favorite classes of the week - Friday night Power Vinyasa - everyone comes in so happy that it’s Friday and it’s just such a fun, sweaty party every single week!
7:30 pm: I leave the studio and retreat back home for some serious couch time and dinner with my husband! Hello, Netflix (yeah, it’s a real Friday night party in our house!).
You might also like...
Stay in touch
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to stay up
to date on the latest in our community!