Join Sweat Pink and Lorna Jane for an EMPOWERED weekend in Vancouver, BC. We’ll be sweating in style thanks to personal styling sessions with Lorna Jane ($50 gift card included!), playing in the great outdoors with group trail runs, outdoor yoga, and sweaty HIIT workouts.
What could be better than connecting with your community over sweat & style?
STYLE SESSIONS | TRAIL RUNS | OUTDOOR ADVENTURES | YOGA | HIIT | COMMUNITY | HEALTHY MEALS
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29
- 4pm Arrivals
- 5.45pm Vancouver Welcome Run
- 6.30pm Sunset Flow
- 8pm Sip'n'Sweat: happy hour, community building
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30
- 8am Morning HIIT Yoga
- 11am Influencer session: Grow your Instagram
- 10.30am Trail run or hike
- 2pm Style Sessions with Lorna Jane
- 4.30pm Outdoor group scavenger hunt
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1
- 8.00 am Morning bootcamp
- 9.15 am Sip'n'Sweat, coffee edition
- 10.30am Influencer Session: Facebook analytics
- 11.30am: Free time
- 1.45pm Influencer session: content building
- 3.15pm Flex & Flow Workshop: Yoga photography
- 4.30pm Wrap up, photos, goodbyes!
Jamie founded the Fit Approach brand and communities by combining her extensive social media marketing and public relations experience with her passion for fitness to create a unique global network of digital influencers, brand ambassadors, and fitness communities and content.
Jamie is a natural born hustler and leads business development, marketing and social media strategy for the brand. She thrives on forging partnerships and using creativity and passion to bring people together around fitness and active lifestyles.
She is also a bootcamp and strength training instructor and RYT500 Yoga Alliance certified yoga instructor, and has combined those two passions to create the popular Flex & Flow Yoga workout (a proprietary form of HIIT Yoga), which combines the benefits of vinyasa flow yoga with high intensity interval training for an all in one workout.
Jamie is an avid ultra-marathoner who has completed and won several 50 mile, 50K, and 100K races. She has also completed two 100 mile races.
She has been featured in publications such as The San Francisco Chronicle, SELF, Business Insider, INC, Entrepreneur and Lucky Magazine and is a contributing writer for Huffington Post. She has also appeared on KTLA, WGN Chicago, Good Day Sacramento, NBC Madison, NBC San Diego, and SheKnows TV. She has also been a featured speaker at IDEAWorld, FitBloggin’, and the Twitter Small Business Forum.
WHAT TO BRING
- Yoga mat
- Comfortable clothes you can sweat in!
- Nutrition for runs as needed
- Water bottle
- Warm / waterproof jacket for cool or wet weather
- Energy to workout, relax, and have fun!
- Yoga strap
COST & REGISTRATION
- Weekend pass for all activities: $200 / person
- Groups of 5 or more: 10% off total group price (must be purchased as one package; contact email@example.com to reserve)