Join Sweat Pink and Lorna Jane for an EMPOWERED weekend in Vancouver, BC. We’ll be sweating in style thanks to personal styling sessions with Lorna Jane ($50 gift card included!), playing in the great outdoors with group trail runs, outdoor yoga, sweaty HIIT workouts, and connecting over delicious and dietary-friendly meals.
What could be better than connecting with your community over sweat, style, and delicious eats?
STYLE SESSIONS | TRAIL RUNS | OUTDOOR ADVENTURES | YOGA | HIIT | COMMUNITY | HEALTHY MEALS
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29
- 4pm Check in to St Regis Hotel
- 5.45pm Vancouver Welcome Run
- 6.30pm Sunset Flow
- 8pm Sip'n'Sweat: happy hour, community building, dinner
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30
- 8am Morning HIIT Yoga
- 9.30am Breakfast
- 11am Influencer session: Grow your Instagram
- 10.30am Trail run or hike
- 12.30pm Lunch
- 2pm Style Sessions with Lorna Jane
- 4.30pm Outdoor group scavenger hunt
- 7.30pm Dinner
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1
- 8.00 am Morning bootcamp
- 9.15 am Sip'n'Sweat, coffee edition
- 10.30am Influencer Session: Facebook analytics
- 11.30am: Free time
- 12.30pm Lunch
- 1.45pm Influencer session: content building
- 3.15pm Flex & Flow Workshop: Yoga photography
- 4.30pm Wrap up, photos, goodbyes!
Jamie founded the Fit Approach brand and communities by combining her extensive social media marketing and public relations experience with her passion for fitness to create a unique global network of digital influencers, brand ambassadors, and fitness communities and content.
Jamie is a natural born hustler and leads business development, marketing and social media strategy for the brand. She thrives on forging partnerships and using creativity and passion to bring people together around fitness and active lifestyles.
She is also a bootcamp and strength training instructor and RYT500 Yoga Alliance certified yoga instructor, and has combined those two passions to create the popular Flex & Flow Yoga workout (a proprietary form of HIIT Yoga), which combines the benefits of vinyasa flow yoga with high intensity interval training for an all in one workout.
Jamie is an avid ultra-marathoner who has completed and won several 50 mile, 50K, and 100K races. She has also completed two 100 mile races.
She has been featured in publications such as The San Francisco Chronicle, SELF, Business Insider, INC, Entrepreneur and Lucky Magazine and is a contributing writer for Huffington Post. She has also appeared on KTLA, WGN Chicago, Good Day Sacramento, NBC Madison, NBC San Diego, and SheKnows TV. She has also been a featured speaker at IDEAWorld, FitBloggin’, and the Twitter Small Business Forum.
Becky joined the Fit Approach team before her freshman year of college, looking to connect with the fitness industry, and luckily fell upon the opportunity of a lifetime to work as an intern for Fit Approach. Loving every minute of learning from Jamie and Alyse, Becky quickly moved into the Social Media and Community Manager role, and now leads Business Development for the company. Becky is a recent graduate from University of California, Berkeley and through her extensive on-campus activities and work with Fit Approach she has extensive roots and relationships in the fitness, sports, and academic industries. Becky believes that connecting people around shared passions is one of life’s greatest treasures! Becky is an AFAA certified group exercise instructor and teaches HIIT, bootcamp, mat pilates, and cycle classes at the University of Denver where she is attending law school. Becky is an avid runner who completed the 2015 Chicago Marathon and is working toward her first 50K (inspired by Jamie’s ultra running, of course)! Becky lives for mindless running, challenging yoga, endless mountain-time, unplanned travel, dirty camping, good coffee, and breathless bear hugs. Becky grew up as a Michigander, quickly became a Bay Area native, and recently moved to Denver for law school!
LOCATION & ACCOMMODATIONS
The retreat will be hosted at the beautiful St. Regis Hotel in downtown Vancouver. From there, we'll explore Canada's natural beauty!
Room types available are:
- Single King Room (1 person)
- Shared King Room (2 people: share with your bestie, your significant other, etc!)
- Single Junior Suite (1 person)
- Shared Double Room (2 people, 2 queen beds)
- No accommodations: if you're local, or don't need accommodations for any other reason, you can sign up for day activities. This registration includes lunches and dinners but NOT breakfast.
WHAT TO BRING
- Yoga mat
- Comfortable clothes you can sweat in!
- Nutrition for runs as needed
- Water bottle
- Warm / waterproof jacket for cool or wet weather
- Energy to workout, relax, and have fun!
- Yoga strap
PROVIDED FOR YOU
- Three daily meals
- All the activities!
COST & REGISTRATION
Registration includes two nights at the St Regis Hotel Vancouver, and meals for Friday night through Sunday morning.
- Single King Room (1 person): $900
- Shared King Room (2 people: share with your bestie, your significant other, etc!): $750 / person
- Single Junior Suite (1 person): $950
- Shared Double Room (2 people, 2 queen beds): $800 / person
- No accommodations: $400 / person
- if you're local, or don't need accommodations for any other reason, you can sign up for day activities. This registration includes lunches and dinners but NOT breakfast.
- Groups of 5 or more: 10% off total group price (must be purchased as one package; contact email@example.com to reserve)