Connect with your tribe in real life.
Run. Rock. Recover. We'll be bringing the (pink) noise this year to the 5th Annual Rock Tahoe Half Marathon on Saturday, June 15, 2019!
Run. Rock. Recover.
We’ll be bringing the (pink) noise this year to the 5th Annual Rock Tahoe Half Marathon on Saturday, June 15, 2019!
- RUN in beautiful Lake Tahoe!
- ROCK your way through some awesome weekend events!
- RECOVER pool side with live music at the post-race pool party!
Join our Sweat Pink team to get special gifts with race registration. Register now with the code SWEATPINK and get:
- $10 off race registration
- Bonus gifts from Momentum Jewelry and Nuzest
- Sweat Pink meetup at the post-race pool party
The Rock Tahoe Half Marathon starts at Spooner Summit and drops over 1,000ft as it winds its way down Highway 50 along the stunning East Shore of Lake Tahoe to the finish line and post-race pool party at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe!
All race participants will receive a finisher medal and race shirt.
All Day (Saturday)
South Lake Tahoe
South Lake Tahoe50 US-50
Remember long summer days when your whole agenda was sunshine, swimming, and s’mores? When
Remember long summer days when your whole agenda was sunshine, swimming, and s’mores? When you and your camp friends collapsed into bed, dead tired but eager to adventure all over again tomorrow?
Camp life really is the best life.
This year, we’re going to “camp”, and we’re doing it Sweat Pink style. That means a long weekend spent in nature, full of our favorite things: sweat, activity, healthy eats, community, and big skies full of stars.
Register here by 2/28 to take advantage of early bird pricing!
Program will include:
- Trail runs
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Outdoor yoga
- Cooking classes
- Delicious, healthy meals
- The best camp friends you’ve ever had
- S’mores and a glass of wine at the end of a fun day
- Gifts and swag from our partners
Accommodations are in rustic shared cabins. Each cabin has at least one private bathroom and most have either a kitchen or a kitchenette. Bedding and linens are included; toiletries are not. Expect to share a room with old and new friends (you can indicate roommate requests when you register).
EMPOWER Summer Camp includes six healthy, delicious meals (dinner on Friday through lunch on Sunday). We will do our best to accommodate any and all dietary preferences. When you register, you can indicate your needs and we will work to create a menu that works for everyone.
All registrations are final. If you have extenuating circumstances, please contact us: email@example.com.
We suggest bringing:
– comfortable clothes and shoes for yoga, hikes, runs, and lounging
– lounge clothes / pajamas
– sunscreen, hat, and bug spray
– yoga mat
– swim suit
– shampoo, conditioner, and other toiletries
– extra space in your luggage to bring home swag and gifts!
Have an event that belongs on this page? Contact us to feature your event here.