ending on 10/16!
You can join the challenge whether or not you have a BOSU and we hope you do because its
going to be tons of fun and you’ll have a chance to win amazing prizes!
Answer the daily prompts on your blog, Instagram, Twitter or wherever else you want to
share and hashtag #BosuStrong #FitFamily #sweatpink and tag @BOSU_Fitness
participants will have a chance to win great prizes from BOSU & Sweat Pink!
***Hint, hint, the more you share (and the more places you share), the better your chances of winning!***
*Please NOTE: BOSU wants to remind all participants that standing on a BOSU with the dome facing
down is not proper form and therefore any images or content using the BOSU in that way will
not be shared. Please also remember to wear shoes when working out on your BOSU to avoid
slipping or injury.
Lastly, anyone is welcome to participate in this challenge and we strongly encourage all
participants to encourage readers, family and friends to join in on the fun! You do not need to
own a BOSU to participate (but you will have a chance to win one!).
What makes my Family a #FitFamily
world what it means to be #BOSUStrong. One thing that makes me BOSUStrong is my
family because they inspire me to be the best version of ME. And I hope to inspire them
to do the same.
Casey, Abbie, (family members) and I love to trail run (activity) together! We make time for short runs on week days, and take advantage of the weekends to get out on the trails and explore a little longer together! I introduced Abbie, my puppy (kid name) to trail running (activity) and love watching Abbie (kid name) go so fast (activity).
Any time we run together (Activity), Abbie (kid name) kicks my butt! A family that sweats (activity) together, sticks together!
Our favorite #FitFamily BOSU workout is downward dogs and toe taps because both are fun and easy for the whole family to do. And I am loving the BOSU Sport and the BOSU Sport-Kids DVD because its a great workout for and has helps with balance.
We are so excited to have the opportunity to try the new BOSU Sport, a smaller version of the BOSU Balance Trainer (the Sport is 50 cm while the Balance Trainer is 65 cm) that’s absolutely perfect for kids. Now, the whole family can “BOSU” together!
That’s why we are a #BOSUStrong #FitFamily!
The new BOSU® Sport-Kids DVD encourages kids to have lots of fun while they get fit, strong and flexible! This total body fitness program, created by renowned trainer Brett Klika, targets 6 – 12 year olds and teaches kids that when you exercise your heart, lungs and muscles every day, you can be fit for life. The 60 minute DVD includes five BOSU® workouts, plus warm-up and cool-down, focusing on different components of fitness. Segments can be used individually or linked together for longer workouts. Check out the BOSU SPORT-Kids DVD: http://www.bosu.com/bosu-sport-kids-dvd. Get it for FREE when you purchase a BOSU Sport using the code: BOSUSWEATPINK15.
Copy / paste and make the above your own! I want to know what makes you a #BOSUStrong #FitFamily
And don’t forget about the daily prompts – they are below – or you can follow along here.
- Monday, 10/12: We want to see you and your kids #jumpjoymonday – whether
you’re escaping lava, or jumping back on your surfboard, let your imagination run
wild! Let’s kick off this #fitfamily challenge with a whole lotta fun! Just remember,
nice soft knees. @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach
#sweatpink #bosustrong #ad
Bonus: #moveitmonday! Show us how your kids MOVE their feet! We want to
see how they can have #fasterfeet – running on their #BOSUSport and of course
have fun while doing it! #FitFamily #BOSUStrong #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness
(IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #ad
● Tuesday, 10/13: It’s #toneituptuesday. We want to see your kids best “ski” moves
(“no snow required”). Whether they’re speeding downhill on the slopes or jumping
the moguls! @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink
○ Bonus: We want to see you and your family inch worm together! #fitfamily #BOSUStrong #Sweatpink #ad @BOSU_Fitness (IG), @BOSUfitness (Twitter @Fitapproach
● Wednesday, 10/14: It’s #workitwednesday! We want to see you and your kids
doing airplanes! @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach
#sweatpink bosustrong #ad
○ Bonus: A family that balances together….has the most fun together! We want to see your kids do their best Bird Dog (refer to http://www.bosu.com/bosu-sport-kids-dvd for tips!) #FitFamily #BOSUStrong @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #ad
● Thursday, 10/15: It’s #fitfamily plank day! Show us how you and your fam plank it out & maybe even exchange some high fives! @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #bosustrong #ad
○ Bonus: Show us a #tbt to one of your favorite #fitfamily activities! #FitFamily #BOSUStrong @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #ad
● Friday, 10/16: #FreeFriday. What makes your #fitfamily #bosustrong? Show us! @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #bosustrong #ad
○ Bonus: Happy #forearmfriday sweaties! Are you dolphins, crouching crocodiles, inch worms or maybe even downward puppies? Show us! #BOSUStrong @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #ad