A roundup of some of my favorite ideas for for what to do, eat, and drink this weekend.
- Blueberry basil prosecco, expertly mixed by Emily at A Nutritionist Eats. Sounds a little funny, tastes a lot delicious.
- White peach sangria, mixed and served at Dine and Dish.
- We have the perfect workout for burning off the beer and burgers this weekend.
- Of course, there’s nothing wrong with doing a few bicep curls with that six-pack you’re carting to a barbecue.
- Start a volleyball game in the pool, on the lawn, or on the beach!
- Sleep in this weekend! You deserve it!
- Spend some quality time lounging by the pool. Preferably with a blueberry-basil-prosecco in hand.
- A cute hat. I’ve been looking for a cute cowboy hat, myself. But I have a sneaking suspicion I don’t look so good in hats.