Two weeks of nonstop go-go-go left me with a serious hankering for some quality internet time: reading my favorite blogs, browsing Pinterest, and window shopping like crazy. I was finally able to satisfy those needs this week–a few of my favorites, below!
- I loved reading this post by Alissa at A Journey to Thin about self-respect and valuing yourself and your opinions above anyone else’s.
- Amy at Just a Titch is consistently eloquent and inspiring, but this post about the people who haunt her is particularly beautiful.
- Naturally, I loved Jess’ recap of Blogher and Sweat Pink Bootcamp over at Jess Runs!
- Speaking of Sweat Pink, we’re thrilled by these posts by Dana’s Diet Adventures and Savvy Sassy Moms!
- Wishing I could just spend a long weekend on this deck, with nothing at all to do: