Need a few gift ideas for that certain fit friend or family member? Looking for ways to share your love for fitness with others? Or, do you need a few more gift ideas for yourself? Check out some of our favorites — happy shopping!
1. fitmob Passport – what better way to give someone the gift of fitness than by giving them access to over 1,000 different fitness classes? Passport gets you unlimited access to top-rated classes at studios, bootcamps, and gyms (plus fitmob-exclusive classes) throughout San Francisco and Marin County, all for just $99/month. Sign up today!
2. prAna – you may know them for their awesome yoga pants and other super comfy activewear. Luckily for the men in our lives, prAna also offers some attractive menswear items. Check out the colorful Cooper Beanie, plaid button downs, and yes, men’s yoga pants. Use promo code pranastillsweatspink for 15% off!
3. FlipBelt – every runner in your life needs one of these. FlipBelt is a stretchy, tubular waistband with a pocket to hold your keys, phone, and other essentials while you’re out exercising. At just under $30, and in fun colors like Neon Punch and Nuclear Yellow, the FlipBelt is a great fit for just about anyone! Use promo code Sweat10 for 10% off!
4. PRO Compression – socks for Christmas? Runners out there will undoubtedly say YES! Compression socks, sleeves, and tights promote healthy circulation and speed up recovery. We love PRO Compression’s cool designs and patterns, like this pink argyle long compression sock and these calf sleeves in Orange Boom. Use promo code PINK2 for 40% off!
5. Lorna Jane – gift-giving is easy with all of their fun sports bras, cute yoga pants, stylish jackets, and so much more. We’re still in love with the Nourish Cookbook that was released earlier this year — the healthy recipes are unique and easy to make, and the photography is beautiful.
What are you some of your favorite fitness gifts? Tweet us at @fitapproach @goldenbearbecky.