BIG, exciting news, sweaty friends: we are so pumped to get to give away not one, not two, but THREE, hot pink ActivMotion Bars (value: $99 each).
The hot pink color is a special edition—brand spanking new and in limited availability— so we are feeling pretty darn special that we get three of them to share with the community.
[Tweet “#Giveaway! Hot pink @activmotionbar!! https://igg.me/at/igniteamb/x/12302591 #sweatpink #ignite”]
If you haven’t used an ActivMotion Bar before, get ready for some super effective functional training. These hollow bars are partially filled with weighted ball bearings that shift smoothly within. The shifting mass forces you to activate muscles of the core nearly twice as much as conventional weights.
In other words, helloooo core work.
A yoga sequence
A strength series
We know, we know: you didn’t need convincing. On to the giveaway part!
[Tweet “I so want to win a hot pink @activmotionbar!! https://igg.me/at/igniteamb/x/12302591 #sweatpink #ignite”]
Here’s how you can enter:
- Head over to ActivMotion Bar’s IndieGoGo campaign
- Sign in (you can sign in with Facebook, super easy)
- Use the built-in share buttons to share, share, share. Signing in means you’re sharing a custom referral link – crucial for winning prizes. See below!
How you can win:
- We’re giving out two hot pink bars for the first two people to refer 3 people to the campaign (tracked via your custom referral link – so make sure to sign in before you start sharing!).
- 1 hot pink bar given out randomly to an active sharer. To be entered, use the built-in share buttons on the campaign page (recommended; sign in first!), and/or share using the tags @activmotionbar #ignite #sweatpink
[Tweet “#Ignite your core with a hot pink @activmotionbar!! https://igg.me/at/igniteamb/x/12302591 #sweatpink”]
This post is sponsored by ActivMotion Bar. All opinions are our own; we are so excited to share this amazing giveaway with you, and so appreciate your support of the brands who support the #sweatpink community! Recommend0 recommendationsPublished inRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in