I don’t know about ya’ll but I couldn’t be more ready for the weekend. Somewhere between dealing with parking tickets, busted phones, falling on my face, losing a driver’s license and the fact that a certain work wife is on vacation (ahem, lucky, ahem)….I feel like I’ve been totally spinning. Or at least like my head has been totally spinning. I feel like warning people to duck as I walk by — because you never know, it might just pop off.
I have a pretty low key
unplanned weekend so far. The only thing that I have on my list is an inversions workshop (yippppeee) since I only have about 6 months remaining to perfect my handstand. Someday, I’ll look like her…
Oh, and of course I have plans to watch the Mad Men premiere on Sunday night (duh) – if you’re a Don Draper fan, you have to check out my girl Kelsey over at Ready, Set, Feast’s post. Hilarious. And…if I can fit it in…HUNGER GAMES.
Man, I kind of hope it rains this weekend so I won’t feel so guilty about all the TV and movie watching I have planned. 😉 And if it does rain, I’ll be ready and so will he:
If you’re wondering why I took a picture of myself in my “raincoat,” its because its the first time EVER in my adult life that I’ve ever put on a raincoat. And if you look closely (or if you could look closely) you’d see that the date on the jacket is from a race in 2009. First time I pulled that bad boy out of the bag. No joke. Anyway. Who do you think wore it best?
And if that wasn’t enough to catapult you into your weekend bliss, here are some of our fave links from around the Internets this week- ENJOY!
- Who doesn’t love something for FREE: Sweat Pink Giveaway on Ready, Set, Feast – get your Sweat Pink tanks ya’ll (toot toot!)
- After a week like this one, I really NEEDED this post by our lady Megan at Watch MeGo Run on self fulfilling prophecies
- A good laugh: Skinny Runner’s newest piece of bling – some middle school girl is surely crying right now
- Good eats: Sprint 2 the Table’s Raspberry Baked Oatmeal Squares. Um, yes please!!
- A good workout that will save you time and give you some much needed energy from Khushboo’s Blog
- Cait from The Arty Runner Chick on falling, injuries and being a klutz. Um, yeah, I can relate!
Happy Friday and Sweat Pink ya’ll!