This raw, refreshing, take on pad thai features NOW Foods Probiotic-10™.
We’re springing out of our seats with excitement for more daylight, sunshine, fresh veggies and all that comes with this new spring season! Thanks to the extra daylight hours, we’re inspired to put together more recipes to enjoy after a sweaty workout or playing in the sunshine.
The moment the sun comes out, giant salad cravings come back into the fold. We could eat bowls upon bowls of fresh and delicious veggies–– which leads me to our newest obsession: Raw Probiotic Pad Thai. And this time, w
NOW Foods is our go-to brand for health supplements, whole foods, and body care. The NOW goals of empowering everyone to live healthier lives aligns perfectly with our community of sweat-, adventure-, and health-loving humans. And thanks to the NOW Foods Probiotic-10™, which is packed with 10 BILLION live probiotics, our raw pad thai dish can also aid in proper digestive function and support healthy immune system function.*
Raw Probiotic Pad Thai
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Probiotic Peanut Sauce:
2 single-serve packets of NOW Foods Probiotic-10™
3 Tablespoons of peanut butter
1 Tablespoon of Hoisin sauce
Salt to taste
Honey to taste
Chili paste to taste
1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
½ teaspoon of minced garlic
Noodles and Veggies:
2 cups of zucchini noodles (about 2-3 medium zucchinis)
1 red bell pepper
1 cup of broccoli
1 cup of mung bean sprouts
1 cup of cucumber sliced
Probiotic Peanut Sauce:
- In a small blender or food processor, blend all peanut sauce ingredients until smooth. Add honey, chili paste, and salt to taste
- Using a spiralizer, cut zucchini into noodles. Alternatively, purchase pre-cut zucchini noodles. Set the noodles into a mixing bowl.
- Thinly slice red pepper and cucumber and set aside.
- Half or quarter the avocado, slice, and set aside.
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces and also set aside.
Raw Probiotic Pad Thai Bowl:
- Mix peanut sauce with zucchini noodles until combined. Save some of the peanut sauce to drizzle on top of the bowl.
- Separate the noodles evenly into two bowls.
- Add the raw veggies to the bowls.
- Squeeze fresh lime on top of the veggies and noodles.
- Drizzle on the remaining probiotic peanut sauce, add fresh cilantro, and serve!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.