Camp is happening at Ronora Lodge & Retreat Center in Watervliet, Michigan. It’s about a two hour drive from Chicago airports and 1.5 hours from Grand Rapids Airport.
We encourage registered attendees to carpool from the airport, and will help to organize ridesharing via our attendee Facebook group.
Ronora offers several shared rustic cabins. Each cabin has at least one private bathroom. Expect to share a room with old and new friends! Bedding and linens are included, and most cabins have a kitchen or kitchenette.
We’ll be announcing the full program and schedule soon! Plan to arrive the afternoon of Friday, August 2, and depart the afternoon of Sunday, August 4.
Registration includes: fitness and yoga classes, trail runs and hikes, stand up paddle boarding, no wake boating and swimming, educational sessions, two nights lodging, six meals (dinner Friday through lunch on Sunday), bedding and linens, and gifts from our partners.
Yes! When you register, you’ll be able to indicate your dietary preferences, and we will work to make sure the menu meets your needs.
– comfortable clothes and shoes for yoga, hikes, runs, and lounging
– lounge clothes / pajamas
– one casual outfit for happy hour (or hey, wear your yoga pants)
– sunscreen, hat, and bug spray
– yoga mat
– swim suit
– extra space in your luggage to bring home swag and gifts!
Our hope is that you’ll be able to attend the full experience! We are not able to offer discounted rates for partial attendance.
The full weekend experience (all meals, lodging, activities, and gifts) is $475.
Yes, we allow sponsored attendees provided your sponsor is not competitive with one of our official event partners. Please contact us to verify: email@example.com
If your sponsor is approved, you may:
– Wear their apparel / branded gear at the event
– Share product samples or other goodies with attendees in between scheduled sessions and activities
You may not:
– Organize unofficial events on behalf of your partner
– Include partner products in gift bags or share them during scheduled sessions or activities
If your brand partner would like to become an official sponsor and be more integrated into the event, please have them contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us for sponsorship information: email@example.com