Sweat Pink Chapter Leader Application
Local Sweat Pink Chapters are run by passionate volunteer chapter leaders and their tribe. We work closely with every chapter leader to support their efforts and grow Sweat Pink in their city.
If you’re interested in starting a Sweat Pink Chapter in your city or region we’d love to hear from you! Please read through the following information to learn more about how Sweat Pink Chapters work, and fill out the application form below if it seems like a good fit!
What are the prerequisites for becoming a Chapter Leader?
We are especially interested in Chapter Leaders who are already active members of the Sweat Pink Ambassador Community. If you’re not yet a SPA, please apply here.
Beyond that, successful Sweat Pink Chapter Leaders are:
- Passionate about fitness and active living
- Inclusive, friendly, and welcoming
- Aspire to grow and inspire their local communities
- Love bringing people together for sweaty activities
- Fearless: they love meeting new people, approaching potential partners, and trying new things
What will I do as a Chapter Leader?
- Plan group activities: Some clubs have meetings. We prefer to get sweaty. As a chapter leader we will provide you with the tools and resources to bring an incredible group of people together. We love hanging out with other SPAs over yoga, hiking, running, and more. What do you love to do to be active and connect with others? This is your space space to be creative and have some fun.
- Spread the word: Plan events and share via social media. Spread the word about the awesome #sweatpink community and meet like-minded women in your city.
- Set goals for your chapter: Want to run a ½ marathon with friends? Fundraise for a local charity? Share these goals with your chapter and work toward them together.
- Build partnerships: To continue Sweat Pink’s mission of connecting influencers with health, fitness, and lifestyle brands, we encourage you to connect with local brands and small businesses. We’ll arm you with all sorts of resources to help you grow your partnerships.
What is the time commitment?
There is no definitive time required to run a Sweat Pink chapter. We recommend one event a month and that you invest enough time to make your chapter a solid and welcoming community.
Can there be a co-leader?
Absolutely! The more the merrier. A co-leader can also help with planning and spreading the word about events. We do require at least one point of contact for each chapter.
How many events can I host?
Let’s start with one event per month. As your group and attendance grows, you are more than welcome to plan more!
Who can attend events?
Including Sweat Pink Ambassadors in Chapter Events is a great place to start! Beyond that, we encourage you to open the community up to other fitness and healthy living enthusiasts. We always encourage event attendees to it make it official by applying to be a Sweat Pink Ambassador too.
Is Sweat Pink women only?
Nope! We do tend to attract mostly women, but our events and community are inclusive of all people.
Do I need to be a certified fitness instructor?
You do not need to be certified fitness instructor. However, if you plan to lead a group exercise class for the group, it is recommended that you have the proper certifications and insurance in the type of fitness you will be instructing.
What does it cost to start a chapter?
There is no cost to start a chapter. After submitting your application, we will set up time to chat, get to know you, and help get you started!