We’re making a list and checking it twice to make sure we’re on Santa’s “nice” list this year! We are loving all of the gifts on our holiday gift guide and hope to see an item or two (ok, three?) under the tree. These are our favorite fit and healthy finds to keep you moving, healthy, and oh-so-inspired all year long.
Last week, we unwrapped our gift guide on Facebook Live, and today we’re sharing those gifts so that you can add them to your Christmas wish lists too.
- BOSU: We love using our BOSU Balance Trainers in our Flex & Flow studio and are excited to announce that you can now Build Your Own BOSU (#BYOBOSU). Personalize your BOSU like you personalize your workouts and say hello to a tighter core and maybe even a stronger handstand. Miss out on last week’s flash sale? Thankfully, BOSU is offering free shipping with the code BYOBFREESHIP on all BYOBOSU products. December 31st is the final day to use the code, so grab yours quick!
- Handful: Sports bras designed to flatter not flatten! It’s about time. We’ve been rocking them in our studio, on our runs, and under all our favorite yoga clothes. Handful straps makes it easy to adjust the support level for when you do an extra sweaty workout.
- MostFit Core Hammer: What do we enjoy more than sweaty workouts? Safe, sweaty workouts. The MostFit Core Hammer allows you to safely perform sledgehammer workouts and is great for core, strength training, and full body workouts. Get your MostFit Core Hammer for 10% off with promo code MFSW10. Not a cross-fitter? We also think this would be perfect for those Game of Thrones fans out there! 😉
- Designer Protein: It’s never too late to #HealthUpYourHolidays, and we’ve got the perfect protein powder for you. Designer Protein is designed to fit your diet and offers so many tasty options: vegan, whey, organic, and more! We even got festive with our protein powder and shared our favorite mudslide-inspired protein drink a few weeks ago.
- ActivMotion Bar: We’ve always been fans of ActivMotion Bar, so we were thrilled when they launched IGNITE, their at-home workout program. ActivMotion Bars are partially filled with weighted ball bearings that shift smoothly while you move, igniting your core and taking your workouts to the next level. In case you missed the news, we’re giving away three PINK ActivMotion Bars. Check out the details to enter here.
- AfterShokz: We sang their praises in October and we’re singing them again … though more to the tune of Jingle Bells this time of year! AfterShokz’s bone-conducive technology is unlike any wireless headphones we’ve tested. They move with your workouts so that you can perform your best. While we love rocking our pink Trekz Titanium wireless headphones, they also come in three other colors. This is the perfect gift for runners and weightlifters who are looking for quality sound without the hassle of cords. Tune into our Facebook Live #SweatFest on December 12 at 12pm PT and enter to win a pair of AfterShokz!
- StitchFix: For the gal (or guy!) who might be a little too busy this holiday season to shop for themselves. StitchFix has got you covered. This personalized stylist service is affordable and helps us look great for all of those holiday parties we have on the calendar. When everyone has their phone out, at least you know you’ll look good!
- Frank Body: Coffee keeps us going all week long and when we found out that there is a coffee scrub for your skin, we hopped right on the Frank Body bandwagon. It smells amazing and leaves our skin incredibly soft. We think this is the perfect stocking stuffer or maybe the perfect self-care gift for yourself!
- Feel Beautiful Again Donation: Speaking of beauty, give the gift of beauty to someone who could really use a bright spot this holiday season. Donate to the Breast Cancer Charities of America and help support their Feel Beautiful Again program, which gives breast cancer patients much needed pampering and goodies for self-love.
- Sweat Pink Store: We may be a little biased, but we love our Sweat Pink apparel and workout accessories. We’re currently obsessed with the #sweatpink signature tank. You can find all #sweatpink gear in the store.
In addition to the gift items on our #SweatPink Holiday Gift Guide, we love keeping ourselves healthy with egg-cellent recipes. While store-bought goods are appreciated, baked gifts are always the yummiest and sometimes most perfect way to wish friends and family a happy holiday season. At Fit Approach, we try to incorporate healthy baked items into our gift giving, and we find that extra protein (we like Eggland’s Best eggs!) does the trick.
That said, we also love earning our delicious kitchen creations with workouts from the Runtastic Fitness Channel. It’s free and offers something for everybody. Want to try one of their workouts? Runtastic’s Lunden Souza will lead a HIIT workout during our Facebook Live Sweat Festival (aka #SweatFest) on Dec. 20 at 9am PT. Come #sweatpink with us!