In case you missed out on this year’s #sweatpinktakeoever at the Golden Ultra, a beautiful and challenging stage race in Golden, B.C., don’t fret, we rounded up some of our favorite race posts from the Sweat Pink family and fellow blogger friends to give you a taste of what Golden was all about and perhaps inspire you to come RUN some mountains with us….ahem.
- For those of you who have pre race jitters or uncertainty, read Nikki’s honest and amazing post about her expectations going into the Golden Ultra.
- In case you’ve ever wondered where snow trolls dwell, check out this post from Tiffany on what it was like to run UP the face of a mountain – a vertical 5K – nearly half an hour after the start of the race. Snow trolls must live here…
- We started from the bottom, now we here…sums this post (and the vertical 5K) up perfectly. Check out Brian’s Golden Ultra adventure.
- Too busy to run an ultra? Think again. Check out this awesome post from Solana who moved, paced and crewed for Fat Dog, and then ran an ultra.
- When you get to that point in a run where you feel like yelling as loud as you can..just make sure you’re really alone…or laugh it off as Jamie did on the climb of all climbs during the 55K.
Still not convinced? Stalk the #goldenultra hashtag on Instagram and then come back and tell us that you’re all signed up for 2016. This is one running event you don’t want to miss!
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][Tweet “I want to run @thegoldenultra as part of the #sweatpinktakeoever #sweatpink #goldenultra #runchat #ultrachat”]